Ask about our Business and/or Cambridge Training!
English is the official language in many countries, including Great Britain, Ireland, the United States, Canada, Malta, India, as well as many Caribbean and African countries. Additionally, while English may not be the official language in many countries, it is the economic language. According to a recent study, more than 56% of internet pages are prepared in English.
Approximately 75% of all scientific literature is in English.
Almost everywhere in the world, most people speak at least some English, so you can always “rescue” yourself.
English will continue to remain the most important language in the world economy and help you during any holiday you may take.
What can you expect from this interactive training?
With the acquired communication skills you can:
– hold short, general conversations
– expand your vocabulary
– understand and appropriately respond to your conversation partner
– understand and/or write a simple short text
– get to know the relevant culture (as well as the dos and don’ts)
One option is to make use of our MML (Multimedia Lesson) or E-learning.
With this you can:
- Improve pronunciation
- Practice speaking exercises
- Improve listening skills
- Practice sentence construction
- During our office hours you can use the MML and all of our available materials!
- E-learning can be done from anywhere you have an internet connection!
- Unlimited practice as it suits you