With the acquired communication skills you can:
– hold short, general conversations
– expand your vocabulary
– understand and appropriately respond to your conversation partner
– understand and/or read short texts
– get to know the relevant culture (as well as the dos and don’ts)
One option is to make use of our MML (Multimedia Lab) or E-learning.
With this you can:
- Improve pronunciation
- Practice speaking exercises
- Improve listening skills
- Practice sentence construction
- During our office hours you can use the MML and all of our available materials!
- E-learning can be done from anywhere you have an internet connection!
- Unlimited practice as it suits you