Dutch in several forms
- Dutch as a second language for expats.
- It is helpful to complete a course if you are required to take an integration exam, a State exam or a Naturalisation test. We can help you master the Dutch language and quickly help you earn your diploma. You can, of course, also complete a Dutch course to better understand the language or when you have difficulties with understanding Dutch at school.
Click here for more information
What can you expect of Bogaers’ interactive training?
With the acquired communicative skills you can:
- Make short, general conversations
- Expand your vocabulary
- Understand your interlocutor and react appropriately
- Write and understand a short text
- Get introduced to the culture (do’s and don’ts, for example)
An extra option is the use of our MML (Multi Media Lesson), Blended Learning or E-learning.
With this you can:
- Improve your pronunciation
- Practise your speaking skills
- Improve your listening skills
- Practise sentence contruction
(You can also use our MML during office hours and make use of all of our materials!)
- E-learning is possible anywhere you have an internet connection
- Unlimited practise whenever you wish