Dutch in several forms
- Flawless writing is not only a calling card for yourself or your company. Good control of the Dutch language is also the base of learning foreign languages. You stand a better chance when you write a flawless letter or offer.
- Dutch as a second language for expats.
- It is helpful to complete a course if you are required to take an integration exam, a State exam or a Naturalisation test. We can help you master the Dutch language and quickly help you earn your diploma. You can, of course, also complete a Dutch course to better understand the language or when you have difficulties with understanding Dutch at school.
Click here for more information
What can you expect of Bogaers’ interactive training?
With the acquired communicative skills you can:
- Make short, general conversations
- Expand your vocabulary
- Understand your interlocutor and react appropriately
- Write and understand a short text
- Get introduced to the culture (do’s and don’ts, for example)
An extra option is the use of our MML (Multi Media Lesson), Blended Learning or E-learning.
With this you can:
- Improve your pronunciation
- Practise your speaking skills
- Improve your listening skills
- Practise sentence contruction
(You can also use our MML during office hours and make use of all of our materials!)
- E-learning is possible anywhere you have an internet connection
- Unlimited practise whenever you wish
Summerschool Dutch, English, German and French! COURSE AIM Gain basic knowledge of the Dutch language and reach CEF-level A1/A2-. Gain basic knowledge of the language and reach CEF-level A2/B1-. After completing this course: You can understand and use familiar...
COMMITTED TO LEARNING OPEN ENROLMENT DUTCH COURSES Our Open Enrolment courses (group courses) are a good way to learn the Dutch language step by step. Intake Before each course we conduct an intake (interview and possibly a written test). The intake covers the...
Bogaers Talen on YouTube